Xiaomi m11 ultra
- What is the difference between Xiaomi Mi 11 and mi 11 ultra?
- How good is the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra at Dxomark?
- How good is the sound quality on the Xiaomi Mi 11?
- Is the mi 11 ultra waterproof?
- What is the difference between the Xiaomi Mi 11 models?
- How many megapixels is the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite camera?
- How does the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite compare to OnePlus 9?
- Does Xiaomis Mi 11 Ultra have a display on the rear?
- Is the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra the new king of DxOMark?
- How good is the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra at taking pictures?
- What is the best smartphone camera for DxOMark?
- How good are Xiaomi’s ultra premium selfie cameras?
- How loud is the Xiaomi Mi 11 speaker?
- Is the Xiaomi Mi 11’s camera good?
- What is Xiaomi Mi 11’s operating system?
- What refresh rate does the Xiaomi Mi 11 display?
- Is the Xiaomi Mi 11 ultra waterproof?
- What are the specifications of Mimi 11 ultra?
- What happens if the mi 11 ultra battery is not released?
- Does Xiaomi Mi 11 have an IP rating?
What is the difference between Xiaomi Mi 11 and mi 11 ultra?
From the front, the Mi 11 Ultra is nearly indistinguishable from the Mi 11 as it features the exact same screen and front facing design.
How good is the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra at Dxomark?
As of March 29, 2021, the Mi 11 Ultra camera scored 143 points, ranking first overall in the DXOMARK rankings. This super large sensor is as big as that of a camera, offering professional-level night shots and detail.
How good is the sound quality on the Xiaomi Mi 11?
In general Xiaomi’s audio quality here is good, however clarity, soundstage and L/R balance is better on a S21 Ultra for example. As with the Mi 11, the screen is curved both on all sides, left/right and top/bottom, with the corners towards the metal frame being flatter, essentially making the frame corner protrude out more.
Is the mi 11 ultra waterproof?
The Mi 11 Ultra comes with a ultra design spec with Corning® Gorilla® Glass Victus™ (Front), IP68 Waterproof and a Ceramic Feel to it.
What is the difference between the Xiaomi Mi 11 models?
The Mi 11 Lite also has a flat display, while the Mi 11, Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Ultra all have curved displays. The material finishes and colours differ between all five models. The Mi 11 Ultra has a ceramic back, while the Mi 11 comes in glass and leather options. The Mi 11 Pro, Mi 11i and Mi 11 Lite all have a glass back with aluminium frames.
How many megapixels is the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite camera?
Finally, the Mi 11 Lite has a 64-megapixel main camera with an aperture of f/1.8, an 8-megapixel ultra wide sensor with an aperture of f/2.2 and a 5-megapixel macro sensor with an aperture of f/2.4.
How does the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite compare to OnePlus 9?
The Mi 11 Lite has the smallest display of the five devices being compared here, with a 6.55-inch screen, like the OnePlus 9. It has a Full HD+ display like the Mi 11i, though a sharper pixel density at 401ppi thanks to the smaller size. It drops the refresh rate to 90Hz though and the maximum brightness to 800nits.
Does Xiaomis Mi 11 Ultra have a display on the rear?
Xiaomis Mi 11 Ultra has a display on its rear. Following the release of the Mi 11, Xiaomi put on a high-profile virtual event in late March to show off its flagship Mi 11 lineup.
How loud is the Xiaomi Mi 11 speaker?
The Xiaomi Mi 11 scored a Very Good loudness on our test. The top speaker provides mostly mid-tones and is a bit quieter when compared to the bottom one, but the two pieces are tuned excellently and work great together.
Is the Xiaomi Mi 11’s camera good?
Taken as a whole, the Xiaomi Mi 11’s camera is very good, though it falls short of the results available from Apple, Google, and Samsung. It also falls short of what the high-powered Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra can do. The Mi 11 Ultra’s camera system is a big step up in terms of optics, which leads to sharper photos across the board.
What is Xiaomi Mi 11’s operating system?
Android 11 is at the chewy core of the Xiaomi Mi 11, and that’s good. Android 11 is a fine base platform for the phone. The device does run Xiaomi’s MIUI 12 on top of Android 11 and this is what you’ll see when interacting with the phone.
What refresh rate does the Xiaomi Mi 11 display?
The Mi 11 offers both a variable resolution and variable refresh rate, so under certain conditions, the phone will scale down to FHD, while opting for a 90Hz, 60Hz or 30Hz refresh speed to save you power. The approach isnt as versatile as the LTPO display on the identically-sized Galaxy S21 Ultra, which can vary anywhere between 10Hz and 120Hz.